eTIPS is the #1 online alcohol training course worldwide. Participants can obtain state-approved alcohol certification in 2-3 short hours. Course features include:
- Fast & easy course for use on any device including smart phones
- Self-paced - 3 year alcohol certification program
- Printable certificate of completion
- Lowest TIPS course rate nationwide, $40
Additional Benefits include;
TIPS Online Course (s) Descriptions
- Reduced penalties for alcohol violations
- Minimize exposure to alcohol liability lawsuits
- Lower insurance premiums
The course is designed for individuals serving alcohol by-the-drink, in open containers, for consumption on the premises. The course is specifically tailored for anyone working at restaurants, bars, and catering events or any other venue where alcohol is consumed or served in the away-from-home market.
This program is focused on the retail environment, i.e., liquor stores, grocery markets, etc. where alcohol is sold in sealed containers for consumption off the premises in the at-home consumption market.
This course is tailored to event venues such as stadiums, arenas, concerts, fairs, festivals, etc., where consumers purchase from vendors and consume alcohol on the premises.
The gaming course is designed for casinos, gambling halls, race tracks, riverboats or any location where consumers are consuming alcohol and gambling on the premises